- Modular system with removable posterior panel and removable side pads.- Allows the practitioner complete customisation for the treatment according severity of the problem or during progress in rehab.- Provides comfort and compliance for the patient.
- The BraceID® Lumbo Sacral Orthosis, with rigid anterior and posterior moulded frames, extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T9-Vertebrae.- Ergonomic posterior panel for more targeted motion control in the area S1-T9.- Lateral strength is provided by the rigid lateral pads. These pads produce intra-cavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs.
- The compression and lateral strength is created by a mechanical pulley system that needs to be adjusted by the patient (pulling or releasing the cords)
- The whole concept allows the patient to actively participate in the treatment protocol. By increasing the intra-cavitary pressure, the patient can reduce the load (pressure) on the spine.
- Lumbar mechanical back pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Back/spine trauma
- Facet syndrome
- Post-Op stabilisation protocol, following Laminotomy, Foraminotomy, Anterior Laproscopic fusion and Multilevel Decompression
|Product Code||Description||Size||Waist Circumference|
|12-0081-3||BraceID® Lumbo Sacral Orthosis||Universal||70-170 cm|