The PTKD is a dressing that provides compressive support to the knee. A posterior stay gives additional immobilisation to the joint.
Features and Benefits
- Soft, comfortable PU foam, laminated with terry towel fabric provides gentle compression to the knee.
- Hook closure system allows easy application and removal, i.e. for quick wound inspection.
- The 15-mm thick foam provides already knee movement restrictions.
A posterior aluminium bar makes the immobilisation even more firm
- Limited stock with just one universal size
- Intra-articular knee injuries
- Post-arthroscopic treatment of collateral and cruciate ligament injuries
|Type||Brace Length||Code No.|
|Single Pack (Plastic)||38 cm||11-0025-1|
|Six Pack (Box)||38 cm||11-0025-6|
Polyester, PU foam, Nylon, Aluminium