Features and Benefits
- Modular system with removable posterior panel and removable side pads.
- Allows the practitioner complete customisation for a treatment according severity of the patient’s problem or during progress in rehab.
- Provides comfort and patient compliance.
- The BraceID® Lumbo Sacral Orthosis, with rigid anterior and posterior moulded frames, extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T9-Vertebrae.
- Ergonomic posterior panel for more targeted motion control in the area S1-T9.
- Lateral strength is provided by rigid lateral pads. These pads produce intra-cavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs. The compression and lateral strength is created by a mechanical pulley system that needs to be adjusted by the patient (pulling or releasing the cords).
- The concept allows patients to actively participate in the treatment protocol.
- By increasing the intra-cavitary pressure, the patient can reduce the load (pressure) on the spine.
- Size: cut and adjust – S to 5XL.