|Description||Adult/Senior > 1,60m||Junior < 1,60m|
|Ankle Stirrup – AIR Padding||11-0003-UA||11-0003-JA|
|Ankle Stirrup – Foam Padding||11-0003-UF||11-0003-JF|
|Ankle Stirrup – KIT (air + foam)||11-0003-UK||Not available|
Features and Benefits
- The BraceID® Ankle KIT is equipped with inflatable and foam cushions so that therapist or patient can choose for what best fits the circumstances.
- Air cushions are covered with a flannel textile on the skin side, which improves comfort when in contact with the skin.
- Both paddings can be easily switched by attaching them on MicroHook strips on the inside of the shells.
- Air cushions are more ideal for use in the acute phase, whereas foam pads, with a firmer density and lower profile, provide more stability for the functional phase of the rehab.
- Severe and moderate acute ankle sprains (functional and post-operative treatment)
- Stable malleolar fracture
- After care for fractures in the rehabilitative phase
- KIT = Ankle brace with all components (shells + air + foam padding)
- Easy to adjust in width to stabilise foot /ankle
- Fits easily in a classic style shoe
Nylon, Polyester, EVA & LDEP foam, POM